- MUSIKGARTEN is a pedagogically sound Early Childhood Music program from the U.S. It is designed for children from birth up-to 9 years old;
- Teacher training for the Musikgarten Program is now available in Malaysia/Singapore (before this training is only available in the U.S.);
- Save thousands of dollars on travelling and accommodation expenses;
- Upon satisfactory completion of the training, you will receive a “Certificate of Qualification” which is issued directly by Musikgarten USA. The Certificate is internationally recognized (accorded credit hours for studies in U.S. universities);
- When you attend Musikgarten training, you will get original Teacher Resources which are directly imported from Musikgarten U.S. They consist of a teacher’s guide, activity cards and CDs of exceptional recording quality. The activity cards or the “Lesson Plans” help you teach after you have completed the training;
- If you are teaching piano, violin or other instruments Musikgarten will complement what you are currently offering;
- No exams – Fun and non-stressful teaching;
- Learn the right way to teach Composition, Harmony, Improvisation, Transposition, Chord Progression, Sight Reading, Sight Singing, Forms in Music and Aural Skills;
- Earn more money teaching group classes;
- Teach from your home studio, your own music studio or at Authorised Musikgarten Centres;
- Opportunity to start your own music school / centre later on and build a financially strong career.
Teacher’s Testimony on Musikgarten
Contact Us: Discover how you can make a difference with music.